Visitors: We would love to have visitors but we are going to ask if you come tonight (Feb 2) please come between 5p and 8p. We hope to get some rest tonight since its been scarce. If you'd like to visit tomorrow we were thinking that noon to 8p would be a good time for us. Text me (402-720-3822) before you come by and I will let you know if it works for us.
Looks like we get to go home Thursday morning so if you'd like to visit us there please feel free to do so. Again, just text me before you come over. I might push you back a little depending on how things are going.
Exciting times. Tiring but exciting.
Love,
Ann, Dan & Ameliah
PS. More pictures/videos to come =)
Good for you for being specific on visitations. You're already a good Daddy! We wish we could visit, but there are few states between us. I hope you are able feel God's blessing and peace while you are in the hospital. We love you Cousins! ;)
ReplyDelete