Ameliah met all sorts of family and new friends on our trip to Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin! Lots of time in the rental car, but she was a trooper. We had a beautiful day for a baseball game at Wrigley, I wish we could say as much for Kenzie and Justin's wedding. Great days to be out on the lake in Wisconsin too!
well that top picture with you blog title is just precious! We sure do miss you guys and wish we could see you and meet precious baby Amelia. I love seeing you two be parents. Want to see it more close up! You know we're going to Nebraska in October. Maybe you guys need to make a trip home about then too. ??
well that top picture with you blog title is just precious!
ReplyDeleteWe sure do miss you guys and wish we could see you and meet precious baby Amelia. I love seeing you two be parents. Want to see it more close up!
You know we're going to Nebraska in October. Maybe you guys need to make a trip home about then too. ??