Friday, December 3, 2010

Ameliah's 10 months!

I can't believe Ameliah is already 10 months old! It seems like yesterday we had just welcomed her into our world. Among her new talents are signing "milk" and "tired", high-fives, patty cake, waving bye-bye, and eating finger foods. We're working on adding new words to her repertoire. No steps yet, but she's really fast on all-fours. Baby-proofing is a daily experience, as she figures out how to get into things more and more every day.

This is our little scholar on her 10-month-birthday. She loves to look at the pictures and flip the pages. She even reads the words in her own little language.


Then she figured out that I was taking pictures of her...



The phone is one of the things in the house that she doesn't get to chew on/play with, so of course it's one of the things she wants the most...

Here she comes!








1 comment:

  1. cutie, and oh my goodness how cute is your title pic on the blog. wow. I love it.

    ReplyDelete